Tuesday 2 November 2010

LOGO IMAGE + IDENT


- The most difficult thing about working on photoshop was adapting to it and being able to design my logo my own way, the way i resolved this issue was by practicing on new pages and experimenting with random images and layouts. I found some excellent combinations of colour and design prefference.
- The most tricky thing about working on final cut was having to layer my logo - which was effort and confusing. I resolved my issues with final cut by sticking to a general design and finding new things to add to it via the cool final cut tools.
- I like the fusion of images with light bulb and the ich dien image which is famously known for being on a british 2 pence (symbolises the prince of Wales)
- The simple layour of my logo is my favourite bit because its easily recognisable and isnt hard to re-draw or design differently if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment